An outfit can always go from dull to exciting with a simple addition: accessories. Accessorizing is a simple way to add variety to your everyday, sometimes mundane, outfits. A wide variety of accessories can be used to accent different elements of an outfit, or different areas of your body. These include shoes, handbags, belts, celine luggage tote price jewelry, scarves, hair accessories and basically any other element that can be added to your wardrobe that isn't clothing. Making a statement is so much easier, and more affordable, when you accessorize well.
Here are quick few steps on how to accessorize your simple wardrobe:
1. Start with one of your basic outfits, celine wallet preferably something you feel confident and attractive in. Jeans and a solid shirt are a great blank canvas.
2. Consider your shirt. Is there anything you can do to make it more interesting? Layering shirts is a good way to start. Try one of the following techniques:
Wear a long tank top under a second, slightly shorter celine tote shirt. This allows the tank top to peek out under the bottom, and at the top if the second shirt is low-cut. V-neck shirts look great over a tank top.
Wear an unbuttoned or partially unbuttoned blouse over a complementary tank top.
Wear a tank top or short sleeved shirt over a long-sleeved shirt. This look is funky celine luggage tote and youthful, but make sure the shirt underneath is not too baggy, or it will wrinkle oddly.
3. Look at your pants. For a different look, cuff them once or twice for the boyfriend jean affect. Or turn them into capris. If you want to permanently make your jeans more exciting, try embellishing them. Use fabric scraps, silk-screening, celine boston tote or embroidery to make them look chic and handmade.
4. Find some pieces of complementary jewelry. If you want to look trendy, go with something bold -- try a chunky beaded necklace. (Bigger beads are slimming and instantly spice up any outfit.) Pick a pair of matching earrings and throw on some bangle bracelets. Jewelry is celine mini luggage bag easy and makes any outfit look more thought-out and stylish.
5. Try a belt or a pair of interesting socks. These will be subtle, but when they peek out it will pleasantly surprise people.
6. Do something nice with your hair. Put in a few matching clips, or wear a cute headband with a bun or ponytail.
7. Put on celine collection 2011 shoes and a jacket. Flats or boots are a comfortable way to add style to any outfit. A slightly cropped hoodie looks great over layered shirts, or under a hoodless jacket. If you want to look a little classier, a blazer is perfect. Now you're ready to go!
When it comes to accessorizing, the possibilities are endless! When you begin to feel more confident broaden your fashion horizon by trying new ways to accessorize your outfit. Be careful with overly loud colors and styles. If you are wearing a wild accessory(s) make sure to wear plain clothes with it. Don't be afraid to try something new. Catalogues and Magazines are great places to check out fashion possibilities. Gabrielle "CoCo" Chanel, premier fashion designer, says "Always Take off the Last Accessory You Put On." Less is always more when it comes to accessorizing. Don't forget that fashion is subjective, and not everyone will agree with what you decide to wear. If you're wearing something bold, be confident about it. If you feel good, you'll look good, and people will admire you regardless of their personal opinions about your outfit.